Rava upma with a twist. Whole wheat CousCous is nutritious and has about 5g of fibre per serving and no sugar. (http://www.bulkbarn.ca/en-ca/products.html?product=3515&search=couscous) . Ideal for diabetic diet and tastes much better than 'Bombay Rava'. What’s cool about this is that the preparation is so easy you could pull this off in a few minutes.
1. Onion 1 small
2. Oil to fry
3. Mustard seeds
4. Salt to taste
5. One cup of whole wheat couscous
1. In a pan temper the mustard seeds with oil.
2. Fry onion till gollden brown
3. add a cup of water and bring it to a rolling boil.
4. Switch off the stove and add couscous. Cover for 5 minutes.
Fluff and serve. As simple as that. You will love the texture over traditional rava upma.