Spicy South East Asian dish with flavors of Thailand, Malaysia and Laos. A Vegan friendly recipe.
1. 400 g of firm Tofu.
2. Soy nuggets (TVP) - 100 g.
3. Cauliflower - 1 cup, flower heads
4. Sweet red pepper - 1 medium sized, cut into 1" pieces.
5. I carrot - Sliced.
6. Your favorite brand yellow curry paste.
1. Cube Tofu into 1" pieces. Stir fry in oil till brown. Set aside.
2. Re-hydrade soy nuggets in warm water. Squeeze and set aside.
3. Stir fry the veggies and set aside.
4. Stir fry yellow curry paste per package directions. I would recommend half the
amount of curry paste as indicated in the package, it is pretty spicy.
5. Add 200 ml of coconut milk and combine Tofy, Soy nuggets and veggies. Bring it to a quick boil and remove from heat.
Serve with steamed jasmine rice.