This yummy snack is so simple to make the recipe is only a couple of lines.
1. One cup onions chopped.
2. 2 medium sized Shredded organic carrots
3. Cilantro for garnish.
4. Pinch of turmeric powder
5. EVOO to fry - 2 tbsp
6. Salt to taste
7. Bread slices.
1. Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions till translucent.
2. Add turmeric and carrots and fry for 5 minutes. Add salt to taste.
3. For open face sandwich , toast the brad in a toaster oven with some butter. Spoon on the veg mixture and serve garnished with cilantro.
4. To make closed sandwich, fill the veg mixture between the slices and and toast in a sandwich maker.
Variation: Add your favorite masala with turmeric and green chilies for an authentic taste. Serve with hot filter coffee.